Thursday, September 29, 2011

I Speak Idiot

So Steve was reading my last blog post, and informed me that I spelled "definitely" wrong. I spelled it "definately". At first I argued, because the latter is how I have ALWAYS spelled that word. My whole life. So I googled it to prove him wrong and this is the first thing that came up.
"'Definately'. Idiot-speak for 'definitely'. One of the most common moronic misspellings found on the internet."
Apparently I am an idiot speaker/writer. Great. And moronic, according to Google.I don't think I have ever felt more insulted by a computer.
Lessons learned: Utilize the spellcheck before clicking that little orange "publish post" button, and not allow Steve to read "our" blog. I was happily oblivious to my idiot speaking before he enlightened me.

No comments:

Post a Comment