Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Noteworthy

So I haven't posted anything in a long time and the longer I wait the harder it gets because I feel like I have a lot of noteworthy events to report on and it overwhelms me, kind of like the length of this neverending sentence I've just created. So, in an effort to not overwhelm myself, and mostly so I can stop blogging and continue reading the second Hunger Games book, I'll keep it brief. 1. No we are not moving to Flagstaff. 2. Yes, we hate the traffic there and we are not too fond of the hippy atmosphere 3. No, we did not get accepted to ASU this year semester. 4. Yes, I hate ASU for screwing up Steve's application and for putting our lives on hold for another semester. 5. Yes, we made an offer on a really cute house in Mesa...too bad its a shortsale. 6. No, we haven't heard a peep from the seller's lender yet and its been about a month. Not looking too promising, but we're hanging tough. 7. Yes, my poor young-men's-president-husband has deserted me yet again for a campout. This time, Geronimo. And he won't be back until Thursday night...Thus "Hunger Games". 8. Oh, and no, I have not had a baby yet...not that I know of anyway.

1 comment:

  1. thank you for the update. it was much needed :) that is so frustrating about asu... and your husband being gone :( maybe if you have a baby they'll release him... probably not, though.

    ReplyDelete